Sunday, April 15, 2007

Quick Three

I suppose I should review something.

52 49
Aside from having trouble believing we're hitting the final month of this story, I'm still enjoying this. It's great seeing all the plot threads start to come together. Doc ("Drop it. I have a particle wave ray gun and bipolar disorder!") Magnus comes through ("I told you I do crazy things without my med!") and we can see the makings of the upcoming war. This is racing toward the finish line, with everything working. I can't wait to see what that end is.

Green Arrow 73
Aside from a complete lack of mention of Roy, this was actually a fairly good issue, the best in a while. Ollie really compromised his principles to become mayor and might not be mayor for much longer. I was going to drop this, but I think I'll stick with it for a while longer.

Grifter/Midnighter 2 of 6
More Grifter this issue. Yay! I don't really know Midnighter, as I said when I reviewed the first issue, but I sure am happy to see Cole since who knows if or when they'll ever get WildCats 2 in print.

I also made 3 nifty buttons for top navigation. Hope you all like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment