Monday, January 23, 2006

My Pull List

I'm slowly revising my pull list. I'll add new books as they come out and I determine that I like them enough to keep reading them. I stuck Aquaman on because I decided to read the last few before the reboot. I don't have much to say about the most recent issue except that I loved the art, though Aquaman looked younger now than in many of the flashbacks, and basically, I had no clue who Arthur's son is/was. I remember little Arthur, Jr. who died when he was still a toddler. And again, we have Garth having a daughter instead of a son, Cerdian (or whatever that weird name he was given was or was spelled). Clearly, a lot of changes were made since the last version of the series, which I did read regularly and which wasn't all that long ago.

More reviews tomorrow. I'm pooped/plum tuckered out/too tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment