Friday, July 21, 2006

Mea Culpa

No reviews tonight. Not much of anything. The A/C in the bedroom died, and so apparently, did the outlet it was plugged into. I've got A/C in the den where my PC is, but sleeping in the bedroom hasn't been fun this week, but at least, the near-100 degrees heat broke today. My brain still feels fried, though.

Things are piling up, demanding my attention, including stacks of comics. I have 9 so far to review, probably more when I get around to it. Maybe tomorrow or Saturday.

I want to post the remainder of my published LoCs to DC here, too, which means the time to type them up.

And after that, I want to do some Roy Harper blogging. If other folks can blog about their fav comics characters, well, by golly, so can I.

And I'm thrilled and honored by all the folks who read her, regularly and sporadically. The stats here are the highest among my blogs, with Cyber Chocolate, and sometimes, The Write Stuff and Shelly's Book Shelf coming close, but this blog consistently draws readers. Thanks. If there's something you'd like to see me blog about here, comics-related, just leave the suggestion in the comments and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment