First, let me say how pleased I've been with the selection over the last year. The action figures have been wonderful, though some don't stand well on their own minus their stands, which makes posing them with other figures a challenge. And the variety has been great. I'm so looking forward to getting my Red Arrow figure next week.
I would like to request you do the following figures so I can enhance my ever growing collection:
- Catman (With mask, without mask, this is one sexy "bad boy.")
- Big Barda (Who wouldn't want this? Seriously.)
- A new Oracle (Given what the original BoP set can go for on eBay, when it shows up, it really is time for a Babs, at least, since BoP has been a popular book in recent times. And now that Huntress has a nicer costume, I'd like her, too, please.)
- Zinda (To go along with Oracle. The plane would be super cool, too. Now that I think of it, I really want the plane. Then again, I really want a motorcycle for my Black Canary figure, too.)
- Sasha Bordeaux (To go with my Mr. Terrific. They do make a cute couple, don't they?)
- The Current JSA (The ones not done recently. I do need to fill in my JSA gang.)
- Manhunter (Kate Spencer. Because she has the coolest costume. And she could come with a figure of her son as an extra.)
- Jakeem Thunder (So cool! Yeah, okay, he goes with the JSA above. I just wanted to type "So cool." And he'd have to come with the Thunderbolt.)
- Ragman (I really like Rory. The rest of the Shadowpact would be very nice, too. I mean, who wouldn't go nuts for a Detective Chimp figure?)
- Secret Six (Because Catman would get lonely without his "friends.")
- Renee "The Question" Montoya (with removable blank face mask).
- The Spirit (Just because.)
Thanks ever so much.
--A Devoted Fan
(Did I miss anyone cool?)