Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Current and Not So Current Reviews

Supergirl 22
I'll miss Guedes' art. The story seemed a lot of nothing, just another government scheme and coverup. Mainly, this sets up Kara joining the Teen Titans.

Nightwing 137
What a letdown, since the story will continue in Vigilante 1. feh. I wasn't planning to buy that and I don't think I'll be changing my mind. Dick's still acting like, well, a dick, and the art was downright weird in places when it came to faces. There. A rhyming review.

Countdown to Adventure 2
Still fun, but the Forerunner backup story was lame. Part 1 was much better, more interesting. The main story did a nice job with the down and out Adam Strange. Nice character stuff in this.

Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters 1
I'm glad to have another limited series of this team to read. I enjoy the politics and Red Bee's transformation is intriguing. Nice art, too, very old-fashioned in a way, which suits the book nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment