Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

IMG_9968

My internet at home is down and I don't know when it will be repaired, so I wanted to make sure I got this posted. Maybe I'll get some comics read while I'm offline.

I know this is the time for year-end reviews and such, but I've never been much into that sort of thing and don't read much of that sort of thing, either. I liked a lot of stuff, I didn't like some stuff, some of my favorite comics were canceled, while some were ruined by poor choices or late late late ship dates, and well, the same as pretty much every year where we're left scratching our heads over why some books are still being published while bemoaning the loss of such wonders as Catwoman and Blue Beetle. Here's hoping for more good than bad in the coming year.

1 comment:

  1. That...that is an AWESOME picture! I bow down before you.

    Yeah, I'm bummed about cancellations too. On the other hand, I suppose I'll save a bit of money, but still...!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete