Monday, March 07, 2011

Reading This Made Me Ill

If this is what Roy Harper is and will remain, I will never read another book with him in it. Not that I've been reading Titans, anyway, but still... I read this preview out of curiosity, in the hopes that maybe, things might change for the better at some point, but this is just disgusting. If I'd known what Roy was going to become, I would've just wished for them to kill him off with Lian and be done with it. I don't think I have enough words for the rage I feel about this.

6 comments:

  1. BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck IS this? I haven't been reading Titans either, mainly because I've NEVER liked Slade, and I certainly don't like him any better now. Poor Roy. Poor poor Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like Slade, either, Sally. Back in the day, he was interesting because of his dynamic with ex-wife Addie. But after she died, he just went out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ech. This is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes you wonder why anyone thought this should be published, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete