Saturday, October 25, 2014

Two More Reviews

Got my computer back on, so I thought I'd quickly review two more comics I read.

Jennifer Blood: Born Again 3
I've been enjoying this sequel to the Jennifer Blood series, in which an impostor pretends to be Jennifer Blood when Jennifer is presumed dead. Jennifer, in hiding, takes exception to that and goes after her impostor. But I thought Jennifer was taken down too easily. It will be interesting to see where this goes, but the cover was exploitive which, given the nature of this book, is saying a lot.

Copperhead 2
I'm enjoying this space western about a new sheriff in town on a remote planet, a single mother who isn't taken all that seriously by her alien deputy who thought he should have gotten the job. An interesting spin on an old storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment