Monday, September 04, 2017

Reviews Before New Comics

Oops, I'm falling behind again with reviews. There weren't many comics to read the last two weeks of August. Here's what I did read.

Flash 29
This is getting really intriguing. Barry and some other cops are investigating missing evidence, while Barry tries to deal with his newly destructive powers as the Flash. I look forward to seeing where this is going.

Saga 46
Poignant, as usual. I don't like discussing the story, itself, because you should read this for yourself. My favorite comic remains my favorite comic.

Black Magick 7
I would love this comic for Nicola Scott's amazingly realistic and beautiful art. Fortunately, she's illustrated Greg Rucka's words, so it's a win-win as witchcraft gets a modern-day treatment.

See? Not much at all.

2 comments:

  1. For some bizarre reason, I haven't been able to find Saga for the last two issues... and it is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack! I'd hate that. Maybe it sold out too fast. That's why I have a pull list.

      Delete