Friday, July 28, 2006

Roy Harper Gallery 3


Folks seem to have liked the first 2, so here's a 3rd installment. And because I'm lazy and don't feel like writing reviews. Choosing yummy Roy pics is much more fun. The one above is from Titans (the pre-Outsiders book) 39. Barry Kitson captured Roy nicely.

Next is from Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files 2003. Roy sure can fill out a uniform.



Below, we have a shot from Outsiders 2, Tom Raney art. Roy is in fine fighting form. Nice butt, too.


Outsiders 11, guest art by Conrad and Parsons. Roy looks a bit old and I'd been eager to see how Raney would handle this, but overall, the art was suitably moody in this issue which also showed the core of Roy and Dick's friendship. And even with the scars, Roy's got a great bod.

I realized the solict for the October Green Lantern that mentioned Roy, mentioned Roy Harper. Not Arsenal. Ollie was mentioned as Green Arrow. Which leads me to think Roy's remade himself and is either plain Roy Harper for now, or he's taken on a new codename. I am eagerly awaiting that issue and it had better be on time. I don't think I could handle a delay.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:56 PM EDT

    "Nice butt. Great Bod" People have no idea what we librarians are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it the truth. ;)

    ReplyDelete