Saturday, September 02, 2006

Everything Old is New Again

I've been upgrading my blog templates now that I'm fully on Blogger's new beta version. I won't do all of them; Cyber Chocolate is a custom design I wouldn't begin to mess with. But the rest shouldn't be too difficult to play with and I do want categories. So I did my photoblog and this one tonight. It's a lot of work, copying code into the template and page elements as appropriate. But I think I got the place looking fairly spiffy. I don't think you can tell, except the sidebar is a bit too close to the posts and I haven't figured out yet how to adjust their widths. The new templates have a different coding system. And I coordinated the main content section and sidebar with the navbar, just for fun. Let me know if anything looks really screwy in your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment