Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Missed a Review

Between my health problems, most likely due to stress, and my PC woes (too painful to speak about and thank goodness for the laptop and a wireless connection), I missed a comic in the last batch of reviews.

OMAC 4
AKA the only comic Bruce Jones is writing that I find readable. And that's probably because I really like Mike and want to see him get through all this OMAC crap and straighten himself out. Plus, I really like the art. The story might be stretched out over too many issues, but so far, I'm enjoying it and hope the ending is as good. Yeah, I'm skeptical where Jones is concerned.

Meanwhile, I'm not the only one who found the first issue of Marv Wolfman's run on Nightwing enjoyable. Maybe this is the start of Dick Grayson's redemption. I sure hope so. While Roy Harper is my favorite comic character -- yeah, I know, I mention that every chance I get -- I've loved Dick as long if not a few years longer. I want him to be treated with proper respect by writers and artists and I want his book to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment