Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Header

It was time. And I finally had some covers I thought would work. I might change it again, depending on how my favorites change, but these work for now. I am partial to Phantom Lady and Doll Man and that cover on issue 1 by Amanda Conner is to die for, but the photo came out blurry, so I used the one for Jennifer Blood, instead, my first non-DC cover and I must say, it looks strange, even though it's an awesome cover, one of my favorites. It's so eye catching. And all 4 pics worked well with the lettering, so I didn't have to move or change that, which makes me happy. Also making me happy is that I can keep Roy and Dick in the header. I just wish I could keep Dinah and Babs and the Birds of Prey and Kara Supergirl here, too. Ah well. At least I had, for once, plenty of female characters to choose from, so that's a nice change.

For those of you keeping track (just me, then?), here are this blogs headers so far.
Current Header

2nd Header

Original Header


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. It's always fun to change things around once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I figured I should at least attempt to keep it up-to-date. :)

      Delete