Monday, February 06, 2017

Some Comics

I have too many hobbies. I spent the weekend taking photos of my toys and dolls, then editing them, and never got around to reading all my comics, or posting the reviews of the ones I did read. So, here are those reviews now.

Green Arrow 16
Kimi is back. I didn't read the New 52 comics, which I guess is when she debuted? But I love her. She and Ollie are fun together. Meanwhile, the trouble chasing Ollie isn't going away anytime soon. I love this comic.

Hawkeye 3
Kate's peppy personality makes for a fun narrative style and this book is really doing her justice. In trying to get to the bottom of the hacking gang, she ends up finding a cult of possibly brainwashed acolytes. Uh, fun? Actually, yes!

Nightwing 14
Solid end to the story and Dick's going to stick around in Bludhaven for now. Seems he has a new romantic interest. I prefer him with Babs, but she's not the Babs I used to love, so I'm okay with this.

Superman 16
Supes proves you can be super even without your powers. It's so good to be able to read, and enjoy, Superman again.

Champions 5
Another fun title from Marvel, with Gwenpool showing up to stir things up. The story is really topical, too, with the team up against a bigoted sheriff. I'm glad I started reading this.

1 comment:

  1. I need to pick up Champions and Hawkeye this week having missed them through sheer inertia.

    ReplyDelete